At Cadwallader & Co, we aim to please and give our clients quality advice by:
- Understanding your business and personal circumstances.
- Ensuring you have the right information to make your decisions.
- Working together to clarify your long-term aims and helping you achieve them tax efficiently.
- Offering you Big City experience at small firm prices.
- Use our skills, knowledge and experience to your benefit.
- Dealing with HMRC and other public bodies on your behalf and release regulatory burden from you.
- Dealing with your requirements promptly and efficiently.
- Reducing your stress levels, at the same time helping you increase your profit levels.
We are members of the ICAEW Get a good accountant on board and you won’t look back...
6 key accounting questions for anyone starting out in business
It may seem tempting to enlist the services of a non- qualified accountant at a discounted rate, however this could prove costly in the long-term by overpaying tax or needing to pay a qualified accountant to correct mistakes in previous years.
At Cadwallader and Co our clients have the security of experienced qualified accountants at competitive prices. As a small firm based in Mid Wales our overheads are lower than city practices and we pass these savings onto our clients. We use modern technology to save time where possible, again keeping costs to a minimum.